Old 14-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Ted Richardson

Default Why not a fertilizing hose attachment?

"ken cohen" wrote in message
om...
: This is a gadget which should exist, but I haven't seen it yet.
: Suppose you want to water a large area of ground which you have just
: sown, and add some liquid fertiliser at the same time. The area is too
: large for a watering can, or even a portable spray if you are going to
: do it properly. You just want to use a hose. So it would be handy
: to be able to screw on a spray attachment which would release small
: quantities of minerals and other nutrients in the recomended dilution,
: ie in proportion to the water-flow.
:
: Any offers?
:
:
:
: Ken Cohen

Hi Ken
Mine which I purchased years ago is made by Phostrogen, and was called
an EASYFEEDER, now I believe it is part of the PBI Quick & Easy range
try
http://www.pbi.co.uk/tradeonly/produ....asp?pr_id=136

Ted