Old 14-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

In article KwQ8b.3621$AD1.3011@pd7tw2no,
enoughluncheonmeat! wrote:
Damn! Here I go and get a life for a few months, chilling out and detoxing
the last Monsanto whore's posts out of my system, then I slide back and
check the posts in rec. gardens and what shows up? Another lying scumbag
Monsanto shill doing the same old "show me the peer-reviewed proof" crap.

Yeah, who needs science when you have found the *true* religion, eh?
There is no greater need for personal attack than to put down
someone who doesn't show enough blind respect for cult orthodoxy.
I don't care if you ecofundamentalist cultists choose to use or
not use Roundup for whatever religious reasons you have;
I only object to you lying about what the science says.

billo