Old 14-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Malcolm

Default [OT] Wasps. Help needed

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:15:11 GMT, (Andy Spragg)
wrote:

David Rance pushed briefly to the
front of the queue on Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:34:15 +0100, and nailed this
to the shed door:

^ On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Andy Spragg wrote:
^
^ ^ Was there a need to destroy them? Were they causing annoyance?
^ ^
^ ^ Are you kidding? I had to put wasp traps up before I could gather my
^ ^ grapes. They sucked a goodly proportion dry. Wretched creatures!
^ ^
^ ^ Liar, and a demon dimbulb so it figures.
^
^ Yeah. You claim the wasp is to blame for all the
^ worlds ills, based on your ignorance of wasps.
^
^ Considering I watched the wasps actually doing it for several days
^ before I acted there wasn't much doubt, I assure you. They didn't eat my
^ plums this year because there weren't any, but normally they do.
^
^ But still, if you and your friend are not going to be convinced I'm not
^ wasting time on you! Maybe you're a wasp groupie! :-)

Nope. Check my sig! Then check the link and the thread it came from.
Utterly hysterical. Malcolm is an arse. When people report their
experience that doesn't happen to fit his world view, he assumes they
must be lying.

Andy

"No, you claim the magpie is to blame for all the
worlds ills, based on your ignorance of magpies."
(4a7391c12e538ef306d33d71c9482221@TeraNews)

Oh dear me, someone doesn't like being made an arse of, have you ever
considered it's nothing personal, you're just an arse, someone has to
be.

PS: Do you hold grudges for long? Bwahahahahahahaha

Sensitive beggar aint you!