Old 14-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Nova

Default Hauling Uphill

Henry Doolittle wrote:

Have you ever wondered what happens to those people who are given community
service by the state. This sounds like a good job for those who need to pay
back their dept to society. Most Boy Scout troops are looking for good
community service projects. Invite friends over for a good old fashion barn
raising and pot luck. Get your friends, family, neighbors, and community
involved. One of them will look over the edge and say "we had this problem
back in 07" and while he is talking the rest will get the job done.

Henry

I doubt if the the state or the Boy Scouts would consider clearing brush from
private property "community service".

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA