Old 15-09-2003, 03:22 AM
dkat

Default Gulf of Mexico and health?

Yes, yes, yes and yes.... (and I live near a bay in Long Island Sound)
"gregpresley" wrote in message

Realtors and developers will tell you
"people want to live close to the water, and they should be allowed to get
as close as they want", and I say, go ahead and let them if they want -

but
make sure that

1. NO city services extend to that point, and that
2. NO insurance company is allowed to insure them to live there, and
3. NO money from FEMA is allowed to help them once the house is flooded.
4. Of course, given the current direction of our government's
administration,
there won't even be a FEMA once all these deficits hit the fan.......