Old 15-09-2003, 03:22 AM
Susan Erickson

Default bug help

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:46:23 +0200, "Boystrup Pb, ann,..."
wrote:

Are they silver greyish.
If so they could be silverfish. It's a bug I remember from my youth. It's
probably not the real scientific name, just one used by local folks.
I believe they were harmless, they just apear where there is wood and a high
humidity.
I believe they were about 2-3mm at most.
I believe that the only way to get rid of them was clean mix and pot for the
plants and clean the area (windowsill, cracks...) with bleach and soap.
Cheers
Peter

I have never thought of silverfish with the plants. I thought
they were a part of keeping old books. I thought they only ate
paper.

I learn something new everyday here.

SuE