Old 15-09-2003, 07:22 AM
Just another fan

Default Help with Compost Tea

"paghat" wrote in message
news

Just please tell me you DID laugh your ass off reading at least the
they're-out-to-getme, scientists are evil revelations, & reposted it for
laugh value & not because you personally fell into the rhythm of it &
started to think there really is a world-wide cabal of evil scientists out
to destroy her & the whole "tradition needs no science" compost tea
industry.

-paghat

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Yup I laughed my ass of at your ignorant response. Any idjet with a
microscope can see, for example, that compost tea DOES contain nematodes.
And your diatribe goes downhill from there. Do as you will...in the end
you'll remain the fool.