Old 15-09-2003, 08:12 AM
Frankhartx

Default Fertilizer

Ph*ck Exxon. Didn't you see what they did to our beaches and waters
back in '89? The fisheries *still* haven't recovered and we're still finding
oil on the beaches. (And Orca -- Killer Whale-- pod AB was killed by the oil
in Prince William Sound. It took a few years for all of them to die, but the
pod (herd) is dead now. One of my neighbors is the Orca biologist in the
Sound.
If you've never seen Orcas in person, you've really missed something. They
are awesome animals.)

We have no desire to visit or move to the small states. One of us was born
here; the other came to her senses at age 6 and moved here as soon as she
got a drivers' license. But thank you for the thought. I'd rather deal with
gardening in Zone 4+/- than live in the land of the strip mall. I can see
mountains and three glaciers from my window here. What can you see?

Jan