Old 15-09-2003, 12:12 PM
-- pelirojaroja

Default Artificial Lighting Question

But the heat output and cost factor could be prohibitive. MH lights
get HOT and make the meter spin like crazy.

-- pelirojaroja

"Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A." wrote in message ...
rapdor wrote:

Hi folks, We are renovating our sunroom room which is 2m x 5m (6' x
16') with full afternoon sun on the long side. Australian climate, similar
to Florida. My question is, would it be beneficial to include (say) 2 x
1.2m (4') fluoro fixtures in the ceiling with Grolux-type tubes, or would it
be pointless? Thanks for any replies.

Metal halides would be preferable. Three or four 400 watt units should
evenly illuminate your space.