Old 15-09-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default Soil recommendations?

The Natural gardener is making state of the art compost, currently. They
inoculated it with microbes from aerobic tea and have some of the most beautiful
compost I'd seen. You will need to mix it with the existing soil and loosen
what you have. Laying soil or compost on top of a hard soil will be
unsuccessful.

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:23:32 GMT, "busry" opined:

I have a couple of 4x4 frames of landscape timbers and wanted to get some
soil to fill them to start a garden. I figured a truckload of soil would be
pcheaper than filling them with bags of dillo dirt from home depot. Can
anyone recommend a place in Central Austin where I can get a truckload of
soil? How much can I expect to pay for it? Any leftover will be spread on
my lawn.