Old 15-09-2003, 03:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default My New Pond Site

"Carola or Les Simmons" wrote in message
snip
Hi B.V. Congratulations on your new website. I think it has the
potential to be one of the best sites on the web for ponders and fish
keepers. You have installed virtually all the questions asked by new

ponders
and some that even the more experienced among us will find interesting.
Many of the un-answered questions could be filled in by our resident
'experts' but they seem to have disappeared of late. Is there any
particular reason for their absence?

Thanks. I appreciate it. As I mentioned, I have been putting every question
that has occured to me is important. Not neccesserily answered yet but at
least posted. As for experts, I have already had some help from Sam, Lee,
Kathy...and if I forgot someone else I apologize, I have been so busy
getting things ready that my brain is fried. Anyway, if anyone is interested
in writing a short article to answer one or more of the questions, I'd be
happy and very grateful to post it. As I said, I will NEVER EVER NEVER
charge for this content. The idea is to create a site we can all use to
launch to the info that we need. I want to be a compliment to places like
pondrushes.net, etc. I don't intend to replace them.

I appreciate the compliments from everyone.

BV.