Old 15-09-2003, 09:13 PM
dommy dommy is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default Aldi - 99p Tulip Bulbs

Quote:
Originally posted by andrew
I was delighted to get some last Friday. Aldi puts out their special offers on a Thursday, when you find the car park full at 9 am.
The bulbs were very healthy looking and about two inches wide.
I have planted them in large pots.
When I got their on saturday there was one pack of snowdrops left. They really should stock more, i wanted to get my hands on some. Will have to get there early next year.

OH well, have bought a pack from the florist now for £3 for 25 bulbs. Size 10-11cm. (Princess Victoria)