Old 15-09-2003, 10:03 PM
Babberney

Default Fertilizer

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:02:44 GMT, animaux wrote:

On 15 Sep 2003 07:32:37 GMT, (Frankhartx) opined:

h*ck Exxon. Didn't you see what they did to our beaches and waters
back in '89? The fisheries *still* haven't recovered and we're still finding
oil on the beaches. (And Orca -- Killer Whale-- pod AB was killed by the oil

And did you ever consider the deep dark secret ignored during the whole furor?
The state of Alaska could have prevented that disaster by requiring pilotage in
that port. Your stupid government has to bear a share of the blame but i bet
you never heard of that aspect which has been well covered up. And I bet you
still don't require pilotage in your ports because to do so would highlight the
states role in the Valdez disaster--so you are ripe for another disaster.

What the **** is the difference? The damn captain was drunk. The state
government was wrong, who else can we blame? What's the difference how or why?
The point is, it happened and animal life is still dying from it.

I was saddened by this "accident" but the main reason I no longer buy
gas from x-on is their immediate efforts to avoid taking
responsibility for/cleaning up their mess.

Keith

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/