Old 15-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Pat Meadows

Default attack of the summer zucchini

On 15 Sep 2003 21:37:44 GMT, (Jack1000)
wrote:

I steam them, broil them, stir fry them, stuff them, grill them, It's in my
hamburgers, meatballs, and meatloafs, my tuna salad and garden salads, I think
there is even zucchini in my toothpaste.
I also make good neighbors with my zucchini.
If your tired or them give them away. People will love you for it.
I thank G-d for the abundance and I think its a sin to do anything else.

Our pattypan squash plant finally succeeded in entirely
swallowing up both the zucchini plant and the yellow summer
squash plant. The pattypan plant is a MONSTER!

So, we're not getting either zucchini or summer squash any
mo they're probably in there somewhere, in the depths of
the gigantic pattypan plant, but we can't get to them or
even see them.

We *are* getting dozens and dozens of pattypan squash.

My husband just returned from a trip around the
neighborhood, ringing doorbells and giving them away! This
is literally true, that's exactly what he did until he had
given them all away.

Pat