Old 15-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Looking for good pic

Well I ask because I have a song about belgians that would fit my previous
message. Just one probleme I can't reduse the size. At the moment it's 40 MB
and I'll need to bring it down to at least 2-3 MB.
If I succeed I would like to send it to you, but, is that ok with. (2-4MB)
Cheers
Peter

"Kye" schreef in bericht
yes you can email me drect through this link

Sorry I thought you were in Germany... Where in the world do you hail from
in a postal sense??

Kye.

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
. be...
Ok the is the third reference to germans in 3 days. I have nothing

against
germans but why this fascination.
I'm part Belgian and part danisch.
BTW Can I send a direct e-mail to you through this link???
Cheers
Peter

"Kye" schreef in bericht
Good come back Peter...

Just remember Mick... These young guys might be scared away by such
images.... After all you know what they say about Germans :-P

Kye.

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
Very interesting link. But are you sure it's the right one. It

didn't
look
like an orchid. Nice but no orchid.
Cheers