Old 16-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Just another fan

Default Dangers & Falsehoods Surrounding Compost Tea

"Pam" wrote in message

No group hug necessary this evening, Tom :-)

pam - gardengal

Nope, no hope there. I got mine at the Cottage Grove Garden fair from my
fellow ACT users....
Seems there's more and more stupid seed producers and farmers every day. I'm
especially stunned by the ignorance of the 15,000 acre potato producer
lessening his dependence on inorganic fertilizers and chemicals with compost
tea. What dolts! I hope they see the error in their ways and go back to
poisoning our food, or better yet support more GMO research!!!