Old 16-09-2003, 12:46 AM
Anthony

Default Ride on - lawn mower

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , P&J
writes
Any recommendations - my garden is about the size of a tennis court so it
doesn't need to be mega powerfull.

Ride on mowers aren't that easy to manoeuvre so, with a garden that
small I think you would be wasting your money.

Why?
Lets be honest you don't know the reason the OP wants a ride on mower do
you?
Could it be that the person is less able bodied than yourself?
That being the case, cutting the Tennis Court sized lawn with a ride on
mower would be a good idea, No?

Anthony

Buy a nice powerful, wide
petrol one that you just have to follow and guide at the corners!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,