Old 16-09-2003, 03:02 AM
Wendy Chatley Green

Default privacy nightmare!

For some inexplicable reasons, "walms"
wrote:

:I'm in a suburb in southern Ontario. We decided to buy a house that backs
nto conservation to get a little more privacy than the standard lot would
ffer. Everything was great until our next door neigbour decides to install
:a patio door and 2nd floor deck off the back of their house with a full view
f our back yard!!! (which wouldn't be so bad if they had a better past time
:than watching us swim).

When they come out on their deck to watch you, have you
considered stopping what you're doing to wave at them? You also could
shout their names in greeting and yell how good it is to see them.

A few comments about their choice of deck furniture and
clothing acessories might help make landscaping unnecessary.

Either that or learn how to do cannonballs that soak their
deck....

--
Wendy Chatley Green