Old 16-09-2003, 06:45 AM
Theo

Default Thank you for Jim Lewis

True I agree with you.there is alway something intersting to learn from
him and answers are always very logic anad ponderate..
The whole NG is a very good one and probaly thanks also to his
continuous care..
Theo

Jay Wilson wrote:
Hello All,
I just want to thank Jim Lewis for all he does for this group and especially
for what he does for all the newbies. No matter what the question people
have or how little information is given, Jim will come through with a
concise, informative, patient and oft times humorous answer. I love his
subtle humor!
I been mostly lurking here for a couple of years and find myself reading
threads that I have no interest in just to see what Jim has to say and (more
importantly) how he says it.
Thanks, Jim, for all your input to this group.

Jay Wilson