Old 16-09-2003, 09:19 AM
BridgeP

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

Hi Sacha

No I don't. In fact we have 2 pubs with the same name withion a coup[le of
miles of each other. Rather confusing for the travellor.

Peter Bridge

Subject: new thread alan titchmarsh subject
From: Sacha
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:58:31 +0100

in article , BridgeP at
wrote on 8/9/03 3:11 pm:

snip

I wish you every success. I am not particularly an AT fan but I support

fully
those who are, and equally those who are not. Provided nobody tries to

force
their opinions on me I don't really care. My local public house (to reopen
soon) is called the Live and Let Live. A good motto I think.

Peter Bridge

That's what ours is called! You don't live in Landscove, do you? ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

!news.tele.dk!news.tele.dk!small.news.tele.dk!news feed.icl.net!newsfeed.fj
serv.net!diablo.theplanet.net!news.theplanet.net!n ot-for-mail
From: Sacha
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:58:31 +0100