Old 16-09-2003, 01:02 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Gulf of Mexico and health?

Great comments, again. The course of discussion did get away from
pollution and started steering towards people living in flood plains.
Though, while that is a serious topic of its own, I had intended to
discuss Watersmart Landscaping, http://www.watersmart.cc/, and the
associated practices of stewardship (no pesticides, no herbicides,
redcued fertilizing, cut down on St, Augustine, group water thirsty
plants together, mulch, recycler grass clippings, work organic material
into soil, recapture rain water and filter back into land) in regard to
the environment. We are borrowing tomorrow's land from our children
today.
-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal