Old 16-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Soap continued: she's back...

I sure am glad she's back, Theo! And she had a good time while she was out,
too (living up to her name, I see!) The "wet pets" hurt to lose, but the
furry ones hurt more. Depending on your point of view, I'd call the vet and
ask his/her opinion - unless you want the kittens (which are ALWAYS
adoreable!) They have a "morning after" shot for animals, too. Can you find
good homes for babies? Ah, the decisions! But at least she's home and safe.
And you're right: she doesn't look too guilty, just tired! Congratulations!

Lee

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
Why the Idea.... taking up with Trash!!

She does feel a little guilty though, I think :

http://www.wide-o.net/cats/guilty.jpg

Nah, scrap that:

http://www.wide-o.net/cats/nope.jpg

But I'll bet she'll be a good little Momma.

Bof, maybe she isn't pregnant at all. I mean, just because she has been
stuck to me like glue all morning (she normally doesn't I admit), is

making
strange high pitched purry noises, answers to every question I ask her,
rolls on the floor (not laughing), and with her nipples are looking a bit
funky, there's nothing that could possibly indicate she's pregnant.

Is there ? ...

;-)

Theo