Old 16-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Shell91

Default Response on best time to water

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
link.net...
!!!!!!!I'm responding in this new message because for some reason the

group
posting are gone here too. I can't see any postings on ABPO or RGO.

Botrh
are completely empty on my side. Half an hour ago they were both full.

There
were over 200 messages visible in both groups now everything is gone.

!!!!!

That's happened to me, as well, on occasion. I think the ISPs purge the
groups, but I don't know for sure.

I think they do. I've noticed this problem a lot more since all the noise
about people downloading copyrighted stuff. It's like the ISP doesn't want
to do the work to find out which groups are posting illegal stuff and which
are not.

Shell

snip