Old 16-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Tracey

Default Orchids in Alaska??

Thanks for the comments on my OP. When my husband
traveled to Okinawa, he saw orchids everywhere, when
he was in Alaska he saw *none*. (He isn't even par-
ticularly interested in orchids, I've just trained
him well. ) We were discussing the difference in
how Fairbanks looked and orchids was one of the things
he mentioned.

As for Pam and her comment:

Are you spending a few days in Alaska or are you living
there?

Are you *crazy*???? Hehe. I can't think of *anything* that
would get me to willingly move from Hawaii to Alaska. No,
my husband spent four or five days in Alaska and the sub-
ject was something that I started wondering about.

Tracey