Old 16-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Garden Photography

"Jaques d'Altrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Nandakumar Sankaran" contains

these words:

I've started a new Yahoo! group on garden photography -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GardenPhotography/. My goal for this

group is
to discuss any topic that relates to garden photography. Topics

include but
are not limited to photographic techniques, equipment,

sharing/critiques of
images, garden design from the photographer's perspective,

photogenic
gardens, business side of photography and plant

selection/identification.

When Yahoo Groups took over the lists to which I subscribed there

was an
immediate deluge of spam, which gradually subsided after I

unsubscribed.

--
Rusty Hinge

We run a Yahoo Group and are members of three others. No increase in
spam because of our involvement. MailWasher controls what spam we do
receive - no serious problems at all.

Iris McCanna