Old 16-09-2003, 08:13 PM
The Q

Default Ride on - lawn mower

Hello P&J

PJ Any recommendations - my garden is about the size of a
PJ tennis court so it doesn't need to be mega powerfull.

Snipped

The trailer has been a godsend - it happily takes four
160litre bags of compost, horse muck, top-soil, breeze-blocks....oh the
back-ache it's saved!
The cutting head is underslung but removes in a minute or so by undoing

two
clips and spinning off the drive belt.
I agree about the trailer it's extremely useful.

one point to note is that if you do go and buy a ride on almost all (not
Husquvarna) the cheaper ones sold by B& Q etc and many garden centres are
made by Murray of America, certainly this applies to Hayter, Mountfield
Sovereign.
And yes they aren't very manouverable, I have often had problems dodging
trees in my garden...
The Q
But I still wouldn't be with out it..