Old 16-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Bob Koerber

Default Hurricane Isabel's possible path

I would be a good idea from what the folks in Texas said about the one that
came their way earlier this year, also the fact that you could see
significant rain you might want to make sure the overflow is working and
screened to keep fish from heading down stream. Be safe and good luck.

Bob in North Alabama

Robyn Rhudy wrote:

It's coming right at us in Central MD! I wonder if I should haul the leaf
nets out over the ponds? I have a bad feeling. I think the ponds will be
ok but I'm worried about the general damage.

Important Notice! Robyn's web site will be moving from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com
on or around 10/4/03. This e-mail as well as the site will be deleted at
an unknown time by UMBC without my input. After 10/4/03, please use the
e-mail of instead of this e-mail. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -