Old 16-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Response on best time to water

It is also worth noting that Mother Nature did not create the hybrids which
populate most of our collections -- so we don't really know exactly how they
would grow in the wild.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
!!!!!!!I'm responding in this new message because for some reason the

group
posting are gone here too. I can't see any postings on ABPO or RGO. Botrh
are completely empty on my side. Half an hour ago they were both full.

There
were over 200 messages visible in both groups now everything is gone.

!!!!!

Respond to watering

Don't orchids get wet at night to, in nature. When you think of the
rainforest,
regular rain (day and night) and very high humidity. So why can't we make
our plants use to it too? All we need to quarantee is airmovement and that
the plant gets a chance to dry up every once in a while. I could be in the
deep end right now, but why not?
And combine it with a regular use of a funguside and other things I don't
think it should be a probleme. For the past 4 years I've been watering
irregularly and have still not had any problemes. OK I must admit, if I
water in the livingroom at night, the plants are dry about 3 hours later.
Maybe that's why I've never had any problemes.

Cheers
Peter