Old 17-09-2003, 12:26 AM
A Troll aka Jeff Coles

Default I enjoyed this nice hot summer - Is it me? Back to the garden at last - Is it me?

--
(remove the troll to reply)

http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/aquitanium

Always look on the bright side of life.... di do di do di doody doody do
"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.205...
"A Troll aka Jeff Coles" wrote in
:

Did anyone else apart from LizR and myself enjoy the summer we just
had?

I became more and more depressed as I read the "Back to the garden at
last" threads. Now come on Ladies & Gentlemen!

Um, I did actually post in that thread to say I liked the summer - before
you did, in fact. Mind you, if you didn't see that post, you probably
won't see this one.

So why am I posting? I dunno!

*** confused ***

--
gardening on a north-facing hill
in South-East Cornwall

Oops! sorry Victoria, you did post a positive reply, I must have been
overwhelmed by the negative agreements with the original poster!

Jeff