Old 17-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Kim

Default Favorite ground cover for shade

In article ,
says...
Can you give information of what you want out of the ground cover? Most of my favorites have been mentioned except for houttuynia cordata 'chameleon' which is a lovely mix of pink, green and cream in color, (creeping sedum is also nice) but I also use h

ostas (you can get miniatures that are really elegant), ferns, and astilbe to add color and height.

If you do a web search with all the plants mentioned you might get some additional information and pictures of what you don't know. DKat

I just want the ground cover to keep weeds down and so we don't have to
mow in those areas. Thanks to all for these great suggestions, there are
some things I have not heard of, and I will look into them!!

-kim