Old 17-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Dendrobium Question

I'll leave the Stanhopea to others since I have no experience with them.
Dends, I know, though as you can see by the post under this one, we all have
our frustrations!

Diana

"Shell91" wrote in message
y.com...
Right now it has one flower which is starting to fade, lots of leaves and

at
least 2 new canes coming up. Hopefully it will re-bloom

Meanwhile the Stanhopea oculata is on its way

Shell

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
link.net...
Shell,

Not familiar with that Dend. But Dendrobiums routinely bloom on the

same
cane as before. Not all, of course, but in my experience, most. Don't

be
surprised if you're looking at a bare cane (all leaves gone) one day and

see
a spike or two starting.

Diana