Old 17-09-2003, 02:15 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Fall Coloring

From Ben Griffin:

Subject: [IBC] Fall Coloring

Trident maples, a hornbeam and a bunch of japanese
maples.

ben

-----------------------

Very nice, and I would like to add larch - because then we
also have a needled tree and it always stops me in my tracks
to see their amazing, beautiful change.

Lynn

You need to come down here in November and December and see our
bald cypress in their red-orange fall color.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++