Old 17-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Garden Photography

Boy, has he got a deal for us -- NOT! See my full answer below.

"Nandakumar Sankaran" wrote in message
Hi,

I've started a new Yahoo! group on garden photography -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GardenPhotography/. My goal for this group

is
to discuss any topic that relates to garden photography. Topics include

but
are not limited to photographic techniques, equipment, sharing/critiques

of
images, garden design from the photographer's perspective, photogenic
gardens, business side of photography and plant selection/identification.

Nandakumar

Let me get this straight -- you want to discuss "any topic that relates to
garden photography" except for the following restrictions: ???

· Restricted membership
· All messages require approval
· All members may post
· Archives for members only
· Email attachments are not permitted

So, you are willing to talk about photography, but no one -- not even a
*member* (ooh) could actually post photos for discussion?

Get real.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC