Old 17-09-2003, 03:22 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

On 17 Sep 2003 01:48:36 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article SvM9b.38453$n94.25758@fed1read04,
Just another fan wrote:

No shillo, the same ip address, you egocentric gardening failure. Do you
know the definition of sock puppet? Are you so incredibly inept that you
assume anyone else can't mask their identity? Can you identify newsreaders?
Oh but that would require reading the message header and in your little
world of shills would qualify as stalking! Putz!

You do get testy when you get caught, don't you?

billo

Caught?

Shillo you ignorant egocentric. Now be a good little asshole and
learn to use your news reader. Notice I posted from the same computer
and responded to both Pam and Paghat refering to a thread where I was
clearly identified. I'll happily call you the arrogant egotistical
asshole you are without a nom de plume. God bless the person that
incouraged you to practise medicine on dead souls, we all feel much
safer!

justanotherfan