Old 17-09-2003, 03:52 AM
KenCo

Default Hurricane Isabel's possible path

jammer wrote:

Geez, i cant even imagine what it's like. I have been looking for the
best coastal webcam for viewing it's arrival, but am unsure where i am
talking about.

I would net the ponds to keep some things in and other things out.

Hope everything is ok.

a good sat. view animation is here, takes a while to load.
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA...-vis-loop.html

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced