Old 17-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Kevin Miller

Default Deer Problems

I've found the Scarecrow has been 100% effective and has lasted 2
years (heard they break alot)... You just have to remember to turn it
on!! What's funny is when I forget, that NIGHT they're back grazing
in the garden. One will cover only about 20x20 or so...

Kevin

P.S. I've had luck with Liquid Fence too...

On 15 Sep 2003 22:20:22 -0700, (KHEIKILA) wrote:

I am looking for any ideas for my poor perennial garden. I would
love the name of any deer resistant plants or any ideas for
discouraging the deer from enjoying my garden other than a 6 foot
electric fence.

Thanks,

Kelly