Old 17-09-2003, 08:02 AM
dstvns

Default %&*&^#@?? deer

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:40:31 -0400, Pat Meadows
wrote:

Last summer, a woman who lives about 1/2 mile from us left
her garage door open (mistake!) while she quickly ran to the
store one afternoon. When she returned, there was a black
bear in her garage. We *never* leave our garage door open!

Our neighbor did this once. Their 4-year old daughter called me over
the phone, crying hysterically that there was a bear in her garage and
nobody else was home. I had to illegaly shoot the bear in the butt
with a pellet gun because the cops ALWAYS take well over an hour to
respond to bear emergencies (they don't wanna have their names
plastered over the papers and get death threats from the PETA freaks).

BTW, the bear did move out of the garage very quickly once it got a
pellet up the butt. Screaming at it did nothing.

Dan
nw NJ