Old 17-09-2003, 08:15 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Minarette Apples

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:39:26 +0100, Janice wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with minarette apple trees? I don't have
space for trees but I believe you can grow these trees in pots on the patio.
I've also seen some that have two or even three different types of fruit on
the one tree -- are these any good?

Any advice or hints greatly appreciated.

There's a company in Ireland that does minature fruit trees. They're not
strictly Minarette form, but are ideal for pot planting. At least 35litre
pots, they say.
They do mail-order, and have been very helpful to me (in Austria).
The prices are at first sight a little hight, but I think are very
reasonable, especially when you count in the fact that they should fruit
next year, so you won't have to wait another 3 years.

Their web site is: www.coronet.ie

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.