Old 17-09-2003, 10:13 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Raspberry problem.

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:14:57 +0100, Christopher Norton wrote:

The message m
from Tim Challenger "timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" contains
these words:

Thanks Steve, I wasn't too sure. I'll do that then. At least I'm pretty
sure it can't hurt them.

I don't know the name of the variety, but it could well be Fall Gold. Large
sweet ones, with little real raspberry taste, which turn an orange if left
just a little too long.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.

If in complete doubt and you can live with a poorish crop next year.
Leave one with this years wood on and one cut right back. Then you`ll
know which is the better way due to the yield.

There's always that, of course. Suck it and see. ;-)
I think I'll leave one plant with some old (this year's) growth on just to
see, and cut all the others back as normal.