Old 17-09-2003, 11:14 AM
jane

Default Mesh produce bag suppliers

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:41:55 +0100, Graham Anstey
wrote:

~
~Thanks for all the replies so far. I'll investigate them when I have a
~bit more time.
~
~On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:22:31 +0100, Jaques d'Altrades
wrote:
~
~Your local supermarket(s) will probably be only too pleased for you to
~relieve them of as many as you want.
~
~Already tried that. All of their veg either comes prepacked in plastic
~bags, or in cardboard boxes with a plastic liner.
~
I think Marshall's sells onion bags and hessian potato sacks. Not sure
where you can scrounge some from, though. Try garden centres -
daffodils are in at the moment and a lot of the "loose leaf" ones come
in those sacks.

--
jane

Mark Twain