Old 17-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Reka

Default Cut back Phal to where? Attn:-Tracey

Well, to be honest, the Hawaiians would probably pronounce it Kay-EE-key.
The clue is, in Hawaiian all letters are pronounced, vowels are A - ah, E -
ay, I - ee, O - oh, U - oo. the consonants are H, K, L, M, N, P, and W.
That makes only 12 letters! Think of Hawaii, aloha, Maui, lei, haole, luau,
wahine, etc. (the last word is logically not meant to be Hawaiian!) But
we'll let the expert have the last word. Tracey, where are you??
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Wendy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have heard it three ways, the Kay-eek-key? Now where is Tracey she will
know
for sure?
Cheers Wendy
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
link.net...
I've always heard Keykey. Maybe in Hawaiian dialect it's the other way?

Diana

"Reka" wrote in message
Good advice up to here, Sue, but you pronounce it "KAY-key".

---