Old 26-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Red & White Climbers climbing iceberg

Jan Norris wrote:
Has anyone had experience with "Climbing Iceberg" or "Don Juan." My
daughter wants red & white climbers for her new home, and we're sort of
gravitating to these. Thanks,

Climbing Iceberg and Don Juan are both fabulous roses for this San
Francisco Bay area. I am not sure where your daughter or you live, and
knowing your climate zone, can recommend some other suitable red rose
climbers (my favourite kind of rose - big red rose climbers) and may be
even a few white rose climbers. In the meanwhile, a few other red rose
climbers for you to consider, off the top of my head, a Dublin Bay,
Dynamite, Illusion, General MacArthur, Bloomfield Courage, Etoile de
Hollande, and so on.

--
Radika
California