Old 17-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Chad

Default 1 U.V. or 2?

It's really nice to have a clear pond. I have about 1350 gallons and
I first put a 15w Aqua UV on my pond. I had pea soup when I put it on
at around 5pm, when I came out the next day I could see the bottom at
3ft. My pond is full sun so each day I would get a green tint to the
water, but by sunset the uv would make it clear again. I did purchase
a second 15w and I have clear water all day. If I fill an 1 gallon
bucket of water from my pond you would have a hard time telling it
apart from tap water. I must say that I do love my UV.