Old 17-09-2003, 03:22 PM
KenCo

Default Hurricane Isabel's possible path

Nedra wrote:

Are you safe in Rhode Island, Ken? I know you told me once how
close the ocean is! Like down the block from you... Please - don't
take any chances.

Nedra

Im less than 1/2 mile from the bay and very close to a
flood plain (300' away) but im fine since im 8-10'+ higher.

my neighbors behind me may be in a world of crap though w/
a storm like this

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced