Old 17-09-2003, 04:32 PM
pixi

Default HELP!! Here I am again.

Got a quote on finishing my pond. The fellow wants $5,280.00. He must
have been looking at how many feet in a mile. I told him to forget it as I
a have all of the equipment. The hole is dug and most of the waterfall is
dug out.

So I will continue myself with the help of a 13 year old boy. Wish me
luck!!!

However, this fellow with the exhorbitant cost figure (in my opinion), said
that I must have flexible pipe. I have 25 feet of flexible pipe but it
won't quite reach. So I bought a length of rigid pipe. The pipes are 2"
internal diameter.

Thought I could put the rigid pipe from the skimmer as it will be a straight
line along the side of the pond. Then join the rigid pipe to the flexible
pipe with a connector and thence to the filter.

Is there anything off the wall about my reasoning in this case? In other
cases, it often is.

Pixi