Old 17-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Next Year - Yes already! (REALLY LONG)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:45:10 GMT, Heather Husvar
wrote:

Thank's Pat, I'll check it out from the library next week if they have
it. If not, perhaps in November I'll buy it!

If they don't have it, they may be able to get it for you on
inter-library loan. I do this all the time, I'm undoubtedly
our library's best 'customer' for inter-library loan.

But if you do have to buy it, if you look he

http://www.addall.com/used

you can get a listing of all used books for sale online, by
price. I just did this with 'Square Foot Gardening' and
copies are being sold as low as $3.50.

Pat