Old 17-09-2003, 09:43 PM
jayjay[_1_] jayjay[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Location: North West England
Default sweeter apples

Is there anyway you can make eating apples sweeter? or is it a daft question? Should I have given them loads of water earlier on

We've got loads of apples and this year probably due to the lovely summer we've had here in Manchester, they're really rosy red, look lovely but they're a bit tarty tasting - they don't look like baking apples so they must be eaters - don't know what kind they are - the tree came with the garden - shall I leave them on the tree a bit longer?