Old 17-09-2003, 11:42 PM
Warren

Default privacy nightmare!

Mogie wrote:
Video tape them. You can send the tape to them or the cops. Might also
consider csd (childrens services division).

Video taping someone without their permission when they have a
reasonable expectation of privacy (such as in their own home) is likely
to get you in a lot of trouble. Even if it's not a criminal issue in
your state, it could be the basis of civil litigation that potentially
could cost you quite a bit. I would suggest a formal consultation with a
lawyer before taping, or at the very least before showing anyone else
the tape, or even telling someone that such a tape may exist.

There's not much worse than forging ahead in a fit of self-righteousness
only to find out that you were seriously out of bounds by doing so.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: