Old 18-09-2003, 02:42 AM
paghat

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

In article ZE6ab.40395$n94.31651@fed1read04, "Just another fan"
wrote:

The post was NOT from another domain and any idiot could see that.

He knows that. Just like he knows RoundUp is harmful even n the rare
instances it really is "used as directed." He's trollin' you & you're
being easy.

-paghat the ratgirl

Since the
domain and IP were not masked please let me know how I posted anonymously?
no reason to fear or hide from a Monsanto shill!

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
In article ,
Tom Jaszewski newsgroup wrote:

Caught?

Yes, caught. Posting under a anonymousely or with pseudonym
from another domain to support your position == sock puppet.
And deceit. And cowardice. But I don't expect better from you.

billo

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"