Old 18-09-2003, 03:02 AM
claude rogers

Default Lighthouse

Got it, will go and measure mine and see what I can come up with...Claude

"Norm Courage" wrote in message
news
any assistance with the angles etc would be appreciated, I don't want to
get
any taller than absolutely necessary as the filter sits close to the

house.
The height as it sits now is 5 foot to the top of my filter,a 3 foot tall

45
gallon drum sitting on a 2 foot high stand to give me enough height for my
waterfall. The drum is 2 foot across at the top. I would like to keep the
overall height at around 7 foot
"claude rogers" wrote in message
Don't have any plans, but I built one for the same purpose, would be

glad
help with any measurements or angles or info you might need.

you can see it here

http://home.fuse.net/ace883/

"Norm Courage" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

I'm planning to build a lighthouse to cover my 45 gallon biofilter,

has
anyone ever come across the plans to build one.?
--
The Courages